Here are the rest of the photos from my piece Racial Microaggressions, featuring students from Fordham University.
fog is so great
some really great fog today
A romantic comedy where a girl meets a guy and really likes him, then later on meets a girl she also likes and she is tearing herself up trying to choose between the two, only to find out in the end that they were the same, genderfluid, person
I WOULD WATCH THE EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF THAT
HE IS ALWAYS ON GODDAMN POINT
my self-esteem just went down
i feel like many people on my blog would enjoy this. wonderful.
Hurr too laid
I LOVE HIS LAST LOOK!!!!!
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business
Is it a rule that straight dudes have to look angry when they meet up in public so no one thinks it’s a date
how come when a gay man hits on a straight man he’s a “predatory gay” but when a straight man hits on a lesbian it’s a “challenge”
its easy to say all teenagers are mindless zombies on iphones when youre a 40 year old white journalist refusing to follow technology advancements and trends and think it was nicer in the 80s when fax machines were everywhere for some reason